Current Covid-19 regulations and our measures
Your health and safety, as well as of our employees, is especially important to us. In order to protect ourselves from the COVID-19 virus and to contain any further spread, we also take special precautions in our Riocas. Therefore, it goes without saying that we follow the current requirements of the governments and comply with the special quality and hygiene measures that keep us going in our usual life.
For your safety, the following regulations apply to hotels in Austria
When the lodging establishments in Austria reopen on May 19, the following measures will apply for your safety:
- Upon arrival, you will need a negative corona test, vaccination confirmation or proof of having survived a Covid 19 infection (subsequently referred to as “entry test”).
- At check-in, you will need to register, as is customary in lodging facilities.
- In general access areas you will need an FFP2 mask.
- Please keep a distance of two meters from other groups of guests.
- If you use services in the hotel, such as catering, you will need a valid “entrance test”.
- If you do not use any services in the hotel during your stay, you do not need to renew the entry test.
- For your safety, employees with customer contact will wear tight-fitting mouth-nose protection if they test negative once a week, otherwise FFP2 mask.
Our Riocas offer several advantages to comply with these measures:
Contactless check-in & check-out
Increased hygiene standards, e.g. disinfection dispensers in public areas
Easy spacing due to spacious rooms
Own kitchen, own bathroom, own working area
Best home office conditions
Safe shared apartment alternative
Cleaning with sustainable cleaning agents especially against viruses
Cleaning of bed linen & towels by a professional laundry